Jefferson House offers a smart and whimsically glamorous alternative to visitors to Kansas City.
We welcome anyone who loves European style, places that are different and quirky, who enjoy good conversation, and have a healthy appetite for life.
We also offer a unique and stimulating environment for Corporate retreat days, with use of the Jefferson House living and dining areas. Home-made shortbread, refreshments and a light afternoon snack such as home-made date and blue cheese ball, served with Fervere Bakery Orchard bread and a seasonal fruit board.
Jefferson House is not about gizmos and gadgets but what it lacks in technology it more than makes up for in atmosphere and ambiance. We do however provide a few modest facilities to make your stay both easy and comfortable.
We will always do our best to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
- Complimentary gourmet breakfast
- Jefferson House Scottish shortbread in your room upon arrival
- Refreshing and local, complimentary Boulevard Brewery beer to welcome you
- Luxury Kansas City Zum bath products
- Free wi-fi access
- Garden with patio and seating areas for reading, relaxing and dreaming
- French Boules court
- Easy access to the bars and restaurants of the Westside
Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate children under the age of 15 or pets. We are a smoke-free establishment.