Each days menu is unique and seasonal. consisting of juices, your choice of coffee or tea, mouth-watering home baked goods, fresh fruit and a delectable entree. Favorites include:
- Home-made muesli topped with vanilla bean yogurt and locally sourced wild nectar honey;
- Orchard French Toast – apricot, apple & walnut flecked Fervere Bakery bread french toast served with a splash of maple syrup and home-made sour cherry compote;
- Smoked salmon and asparagus flan with tomato tapanade and dill and feta scones;
- Lemon, ricotta and poppyseed waffles served with maple syrup, seasonal berries and a side of Bichelmeyer Meats sausages;
- The Ploughman's Breakfast – Fervere Bakery Black Travel Bread, sharp Wisconsin cheddar complemented by cider pickled beets with red onion;
- Morning Toad-in-the-hole – Bichelmeyer Meats sausage baked in a rosemary black pepper batter with a side of oven roasted fig, apple and ginger compote;
- Scotch Eggs – hard-boiled eggs encased in spicy sausage, breadcrumbed and baked till crispy, served with oven roast fingerling potatoes and home-made tomato relish.
We choose locally grown and organic at every opportunity.
Your fare is lovingly prepared in the Jefferson House kitchen and served on Theresa's home-made pottery in the first floor dining room.
Vegetarian and Vegan breakfast available upon request. We require a minimum 24 hour notice to ensure that we are able to meet any special dietary requirements.